Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. Samsung Galaxy S2 - Review

Share :
Samsung Galaxy S3 vs. Samsung Galaxy S2 - Review : I'd say Galaxy SII. It has an amazing amoled display and is comfortable in the hand and pocket. Plus, ICS looks a bit better on it. I tried the Nexus but wasn't thoroughly impressed. Galaxy S2 is much better in my opinion. Plus, if something happens software wise, there's tons more support for it. I hope I helped.

I own a S2 i love it.. no need to get the S3.. heck all my videos on my page where recorded with my S2 all in 1080p.. If you want to spend double the price for a few second faster loading time and a little bit bigger screen S3, By all means have at it..



Samsung Galaxy S2 is much more beautiful than Samsung Galaxy S3. It's big, but not exagerated, and has an elegant design